The Core Values Index™ (CVI)
The Core Values Index™, is a Trademark protected property of Lynn E. Taylor, Taylor Protocols, Inc. and nKOR, LLC. The CVI is a revolutionary assessment which enables you to understand your deepest core self. The CVI is distinctly different from other assessments, providing a phenomenal 97% test-re-test reliability, year over year and tapping into your unchanging nature. This index gives you knowledge for stronger relationships in every area of life and leads to achieving your highest and greatest contributions in personal, relational, and work endeavors.
One of the great things about the CVI is that it only takes one person to apply the wisdom gained to positively impact any relationship, even if others have never taken the CVI. Discover what over 500,000 professionals, couples, parents, and families have found: The CVI is the most reliable and effective human assessment available!
At Living Wholehearted, we use the CVI to transform people’s understanding of themselves and their relationships with others.
Take Your CVIPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org to let Jeff know you've taken it here. Thank you!
- Complete Profile Report includes numerical scores for all four of your Core Values and full-color CVI graph.
- Detailed, practical insight into the way you and others in your world do life (the WHY & HOW).
- Discover the insights into how you and others were hard-wired to communicate, to learn, and to contribute to the world in a unique way. This has profound application for how you approach and relate with others whether at home, work, with extended family, at school, wherever you go.
- Finally, understand where your and other’s conflict comes from, what to do about it to prevent it from happening, and how to get out and back to your best quicker when you lose your way.
- Consider a coaching session with Living Wholehearted Founder and Leadership Coach Jeff Mattson to unpack your results and connect you to the practical wisdom of the CVI! Your relationships (whether at home, work, or beyond) will never be the same!